A well-defined Step-By-Step ReactJS Migration Process
Since we have been in the business for 10+ years of software development, our experts have created the ReactJS migration process for a web application & mobile app. The process is followed by the right person at the right time to deliver the promise before the deadline. Below is the process we have crafted intending to satisfy your end-user to make your business grow. Check out what ReactJS developers at React Ninjas follow for app and web application migration:
We want you to be the first choice of your customers. And that is why we have planning as our first step. Here, our experienced ReactJS developers leverage their expertise, study your market requirements and make a custom migration plan. We plan the entire roadmap, what components to use at what time, the process to follow and roles and responsibilities to make sure the taste of the app remains unchanged.
We keep the plan at the center and analyze the objective of your business to make an enterprise-grade application. We have the proper knowledge of ReactJS migration, and our developers leverage the same to perform a seamless migration. Before taking the migration step, we follow a few considerations.
We do the planning, then analyse for migration and then deployment of the app successfully. Deployment is the final stage of migration, in which we take care that your app’s memory is saved, performs well and implements elements like ReactDOM.hydrate() on the client-side. Some more essential points includes.
Post Migration Analysis
We know what damage it could do to your app if the right assistance and support are not given to the app after the deployment or migration. We give post-migration analysis and support services to all our clients and keep an eagle eye on their performance. If any error is found in the runtime we check the key components like server logs, crawler stats, stats of old and new versions, crawl errors and more.
Why Choose React Ninjas as Your ReactJS Migration Partner?
Because we offer end-to-end migration services
- We deploy only the experienced and reliable ReactJS developer having a hand of experience on the ReactJS technology stack.
- We align a “C” level of support to all our clients that will give real-time insights and keen guidance to make the application migration process fast but secure.
- We make milestones and tailored plans for every project. We strictly follow deadlines to make sure the delivery is done on time and businesses meet their market needs.
- We are a company with 10+ years of experience and hold over 50% of the strength that is working right from our beginning including a talented and highly experienced team of professionals like software engineers, designers, QA, BA, and architects.
- We did it before and we are committed to doing it every time. That is to assure 100% client satisfaction. And we assure satisfaction to all our clients about ReactJS migration, design & development, deployment, maintenance and support.
- We are trusted by global clients because we maintain 100% transparency. We proceed only when we sign an NDA that protects our client's privacy and business ideas.
ReactJS framework these days is a hot favorite of businesses and has strong community support. It brings not one but multiple benefits like its speed and the speed of the development process as it allows developers to segment the component and work on each part one by one on both client and server-side.
It offers flexibility, improves performance, allows you to reuse the development component which saves time and lastly it is not only for web development but is also for native iOS and Android applications.
There is no right answer to the question as the cost depends on the complexity of the requirement. It further includes the cost, size, nature, functionalities and more. To know the exact estimation for your project, you can contact ReactNinjas and one of our experts will help you in estimating the cost.
It usually takes 3 months to seamlessly and completely migrate the small app and web. However, the duration can be figured out when the exact size and functionality are identified of the requirement and the number of resources it will take to make a successful migration.